Wolowitz may refer to:
- Howard Wolowitz, main character
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz, main character, Howard's wife
- Halley Wolowitz, Howard and Bernadette's daughter
- Neil Michael Wolowitz, Howard and Bernadette's son
- Debbie Wolowitz, Howard's mother (deceased)
- Sam Wolowitz, Howard's father
- Josh Wolowitz, Howard's half-brother
- Mrs. Wolowitz II, Howard's stepmother
- Murray Wolowitz, Howard's uncle
- Aunt Barbara
- Betty, Howard's aunt
- Gladys, Howard's aunt
- Ida, Howard's aunt that lives in Florida
- Elliot, Howard's uncle
- Uncle Louie
- David, Howard's first cousin
- Marty, Howard's first cousin
- Jeanie, Howard's second cousin
- Wolowitz Cousins
The Wolowitz Family is a family living in Pasadena, California.
Howard's Family History
Howard was born to Sam and Debbie Wolowitz between March 1 and September 30, 1981. He grew up in a house just outside the city with his family. At some point between March 1992 and September 1993, when Howard was 11, his father left him and his mother and it's unknown where he went to and why he left.
For the rest of his life, Howard continued to live with his mother, even as adult, likely because of being a momma's boy. It seems he had a sort-of unhealthy relationship going on with her, but despite that, they were both very devoted and attached to each other. At the age of 15, Howard lost his virginity to his second cousin Jeanie in her father's Toyota Corolla, a moment that was embarrassing for Howard in his later life after his marriage to Bernadette.
Howard's mother died in 2015 and sometime after her death, Howard meets his half-brother Josh who is his father's son from a second family.