Meemaw tries to date John and Ira simultaneously, but then decides to dump Ira, who tries to win her back by giving her furniture. John goes to confront Ira, and they reach an understanding. Meemaw is furious that John did that without her permission, and that Sheldon is meddling in their relationship. It then occurs to Sheldon that he can draw up a relationship agreement which covers the three of them. He also mentions that he eventually draws up a contract for his own children.
- Guest starring:
- Teleplay: Chuck Lorre, Steven Molaro & Eric Kaplan
- Story: Jeremy Howe, Damir Konjicija & Dario Konjicija
- Title Reference: To be entered.
- This episode was watched by xx.x million people with a rating of xx.xx (adults 18-49).
- Total viewers including DVR users xx.x million.
- Young Sheldon was ranked #x for the week ending xx May 2018.
- This episode aired in Canada on May 10, 2018.
- This episode is the origin of Agreements with people. Between Meemaw, Sheldon, Ira, and Dr. Sturgis, this is where it originates.
- The last sentence of adult Sheldon reveals that he and his wife WILL have children after TBBT finale.
To be entered.