These two boys and one girl are the other sons and daughter of V. M. Koothrappali and Mrs. Koothrappali, as well as the brothers and sister of Raj Koothrappali and Priya Koothrappali.
In "The Hot Troll Deviation", Raj tells Sheldon that he has three brothers and two sisters. Apart from Priya, neither of them have been named yet and little is known about them. This page does not include Raj's sister Priya.
- Raj tells Howard in "The Cornhusker Vortex" (S03E06) that the fighting kite Howard made him lose to Sheldon was an authentic patang, sent by one of his brothers from New Delhi, India.
- In "The Roommate Transmogrification", Leonard expresses frustration that she won't tell her parents, but Priya retorts that she'll tell them as soon as one of her brothers or sister makes a big mistake.
- In "The Tenure Turbulence", Raj mentions in a video that he is the third son of V.M. Koothrappali. This confirms that two of these brothers are older than Raj while the other one is younger.
- In "The Holiday Summation", Raj claims that when his baby brother started crying, the servants would just take him to another part of their house or whoever was in the room with him would leave.
- Their father revealed that all of them and Priya are married in "The Allowance Evaporation" ("I have 6 children, 5 of whom are married and self-sufficient").
- Since Sheldon mentioned his brother George tormenting him his whole life, Raj knew what it was like growing up with his three brothers. He finally mentioned on of his brothers' names. His name is Adoot. He's always mean to Raj when they were kids. One time he left the front door open and that caused his pet mongoose to run away.