The baby is first mentioned in "The Proposal Proposal" when it is revealed that Howard and Bernadette are expecting another child. The baby is revealed to be a boy in "The Explosion Implosion". In "The Neonatal Nomenclature", Howard gets upset that Bernadette has already decided that they are going to name their son Michael after her father. The gang tries to help Bernadette get into labor and when she does she had her son and they name him Neil Michael Wolowitz after Neils Armstrong, Diamond and Gaimen. Bernadette still insists that he'll be called Michael, since his head gave her stitches. The baby is born in "The Neonatal Nomenclature". In "The Athenaeum Allocation" both Howard and Bernadette express their wishes to stay home with the kids, but they decide that they don't want to leave their jobs and find it too tiring. In "The Conference Valuation", Leonard spends the weekend at Wolowitz's playing board games and conducting development tests on Howard's kids. Leonard has some deja vu because he sees that Sheldon treats the kids the same way Beverly treated him, testing him all the time. Amy also plots to get Sheldon interested into having children.
- The Bitcoin Entanglement
- The Bow Tie Asymmetry
- The Celebration Reverberation
- The Confidence Erosion
- The Collaboration Contamination
- The Explosion Implosion
- The Relaxation Integration
- The Matrimonial Metric
- The Geology Methodology
- The Neonatal Nomenclature
- The Proposal Proposal
- The Proton Regeneration
- The Separation Triangulation
- The Solo Oscillation
- The Tesla Recoil
- He was born on March 1, 2018.
- He is named Neil for astronaut Neil Armstrong, author Neil Gaiman and singer Neil Diamond and Michael for Bernadette's father Mike Rostenkowski. Neil was Howard's choice for the baby's first name, although at the end of "The Neonatal Nomenclature", Bernadette has already begun demanding that he be called by his middle name.
- Howard said that his head is the size of a cantaloupe.
- He shares a room with his big sister Halley.
- He finally appears onscreen in the series finale "The Stockholm Syndrome", played by child actor Nate Ash.