She is mentioned in "The Maternal Congruence" where Beverly Hofstadter asks Leonard if he's heard his brother's gotten engaged and Leonard answers 'No'. He then asks Sheldon why he didn't tell Leonard and Sheldon answers "My bad" and that he did send a gift from both Sheldon and Leonard.
Beverly says that she's a remarkable girl and it's mentioned that she's a judge and a two-time Olympic bronze medalist. Leonard tells Beverly that she must be very happy and Beverly replies, "Why? I'm not marrying her," since this was Michael's accomplishment and not Beverly's.
His wife was mentioned once again in the episode "The Explosion Implosion" when Beverly says that out of all of her children's spouses, Penny is her favorite one. This presumes that she and Michael are now actually married and Beverly doesn't have a high view of her.
In "The Procreation Calculation", when Leonard suggests that he may be the last of the Hofstadter line (after learning Penny doesn't want kids), Sheldon reminds him of his brother having kids. This presumes that she and Michael are now parents to an unknown amount of children.
- Husband: Michael Hofstadter
- Children: Unnamed
- Father-in-law: Alfred Hofstadter
- Mother-in-law: Beverly Hofstadter
- Brother-in-laws: Leonard Hofstadter, Unnamed (via Unnamed sister-in-law)
- Sister-in-laws: Unnamed, Penny Hofstadter
- Uncle-in-law: Floyd
- Aunt-in-laws: Edna, Nancy, Unnamed
- Cousin-in-laws: Unnamed
- Grandfather-in-law: Unnamed
- Grandmother-in-law: Unnamed