In "The Valentino Submergence", Howard and Bernie nurse a rabbit back to health that almost drowned in their hot tub looking very parental while doing it. After Howard heads to the emergency room, Bernadette tells the rabbit that she'll have to find another time to tell Howard that she's expecting. The rabbit didn't die, but that is also a cliché for being pregnant.
In "The Birthday Synchronicity", Bernadette gives birth and Howard announces that she had a girl. The baby is named Halley. Also it's Amy's birthday. The baby was named after Halley's Comet. Her cry is sounded like Mrs. Wolowitz screaming.
In "The Holiday Summation", Halley is crying constantly and Bernadette doesn't know how to deal with it. She gets more upset when Stuart gets her to stop very quickly. Finally she solves the problem by crawling into Halley's crib and holding her while she sleeps.
In "The Romance Recalibration", Howard comes up with an over-complicated path to Halley's crib to avoid the squeaky floor board that were waking her up. He also hopes that she never has sex in her room like he did.
In "The Recollection Dissipation", Halley starts daycare.
In "The Proton Regeneration", she says her first word to Penny calling her "Mama". This shocked her parents (who overheard on a baby monitor) and made Penny gleeful at having something to rub into their faces.
In “The Celebration Reverberation”, Howard gets Raj to plan a first birthday party overnight which no one attends. Howard hasn't been going to the Daddy and Me classes and Bernadette's sister's kids are sick. Also her mother is stuck in bed rest waiting for the birth of Halley's brother. That night all the gang comes to celebrate while Sheldon and Amy use the kid's bounce house prior to their annual coitus.
In "The Solo Oscillation", she returned.
In "The Neonatal Nomenclature", her younger brother Neil was born.
In "The Athenaeum Allocation" both Howard and Bernadette express their wishes to stay home with the kids, but they decide that they don't want to leave their jobs and find it too tiring.
In "The Stockholm Syndrome", Halley, along with Neil, finally appear onscreen for the first (and what would be the only) time. While under Stuart's care she rolls down the stairs and loses a tooth.
- She is named after Halley's Comet.
- Her godfather is Raj.
- She has the same birthday as Amy, but in different years.
- Until the series finale, Halley was never actually seen on camera. This is intentional, as Halley is meant to be a tribute to Howard's mother, who was known for never appearing in person but making her presence known by her loud, shrill voice. Her voice actor passed away on November 11, 2014, and her character did as well in "The Comic Book Store Regeneration". Halley is similar to Mrs. Wolowitz as she never appeared in person as well, and makes her presence known by her crying, which resembles Mrs. Wolowitz's voice.
- Bernadette breastfeeds her.
- Sheldon doesn't want to touch her.
- She became a big sister with the birth of her brother Neil in "The Neonatal Nomenclature".
- Her first word is "Mama". It was actually said to Penny, not to Bernadette.
- She now shares a room with her younger brother.
- She was to be the flower girl at Sheldon and Amy's Wedding, but did not appear.
- She finally appears onscreen in the series finale "The Stockholm Syndrome", played by child actress Sailah Nicol.
|The Big Bang Theory Episodes|
|Young Sheldon Episodes|
|Appeared||M = Mentioned||Did not appear||Not aired/Not available|
|V = Voiced||C = Cameo||F = Flashback||I = Indirectly mentioned||P = Pictured|