After graduating high school, Sheldon has a breakdown when he realizes he may not be ready for college. Also, Dale tries to make amends with Meemaw.
- Iain Armitage as Sheldon Cooper
- Zoe Perry as Mary Cooper
- Lance Barber as George Cooper Sr.
- Montana Jordan as George Cooper Jr.
- Raegan Revord as Missy Cooper
- Jim Parsons as the voice of Sheldon Cooper
- Annie Potts as Meemaw
- Craig T. Nelson as Dale Ballard
- Ryan Phuong as Tam Nguyen
- Wyatt McClure as Billy Sparks
- Danielle Pinnock as Ms. Evelyn Ingram
- Rex Linn as Principal Tom Petersen
- Mayim Bialik as Amy Farrah Fowler (voice cameo)
- Katherine Von Till as Kimberly
- Luis Victor Jiminez as Waiter
- Emily Paige Arrington as Student
- Chuck Lorre's vanity card.
- This was supposed to be the Season 3 final but due to the COVID-19 pandemic forcing production to shut down, the episode wasn't able to be filmed.
- Instead, this episode became the Season 4 premiere.
- This is the third Young Sheldon episode title not to follow the usual "something and something"/"something, something, and something" naming convention (the other two being the pilot episode and "Pasadena").
- Sheldon revealed that he and Amy have a son named Leonard, and that he wanted to give him the middle name "Nimoy" (which Amy wouldn't let him do).
- According to an interview in TVLine.com with Young Sheldon co-creator Steven Molaro, he wanted to include a joke about Sheldon having a son named Leonard and giving him the middle name "Nimoy" (in homage to the late Leonard Nimoy), and toyed with the idea of having Amy pipe in with, "Just be glad I let you name him Leonard." He approached Mayim Bialik about doing the voice-over, and she was happy to do it.
- Leonard Cooper might be named after Sheldon and Amy's best friend Leonard Hofstadter, but that has not been confirmed on-screen. However, in the same interview with Steven Molaro, he states that it was always intended for Leonard Cooper to be named after Leonard Hofstadter, with "Nimoy" being an added bonus.
- Even though he named his son after him, but Sheldon usually forgets that Leonard Nimoy filed a restraining order from him.
- Sheldon and Amy's other children still haven't been named.
- Most of the high school (teachers, principal and students) are thrilled that Sheldon is leaving.
- This is the class of 1991. George Cooper Jr. won't graduate high school until 1993 or 1994, and Missy Cooper won't graduate high school until 2000 or 2001 since it took her six years to graduate high school and she will probably be 20-21 years old.
- This episode marks the first time that Tam is seen with Meemaw and Dale.
- Adult Sheldon (VO): The next day, the local news showed up to me and my family. Which may sound impressive, but this is the same local news that covered a potato chip shaped like Texas.
- Adult Sheldon (VO): In fact, it was the best graduation party I had ever been to, until the one we had for my son, Leonard Cooper.
- All: Amen.
- Missy: Cake!
- Adult Sheldon (VO): I wanted his name to be Leonard "Nimoy" Cooper, but Amy wouldn't let me.
- Amy (VO): Be happy I let you name him Leonard!
- Adult Sheldon (VO): Okay, okay!
- Amy (VO): Love you.
- Adult Sheldon (VO): Love you, too.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.