Anu is the woman that V.M. Koothrappali set up in an arranged marriage with Raj. Her first appearance was in the third episode of Season 12, "The Procreation Calculation". Raj accidently sees Anu greeting her ex-boyfriend affectionately and is convinced that she was cheating on him. The wedding is called off in "The Propagation Proposition", but the couple decide to start their relationship over from the beginning by dating each other. After she gets a job offer in London, Howard convinces Raj not opt follow here and stays with his friends.
- She works as a hotel concierge ("The Procreation Calculation").
- She wants to own her own hotel ("The Procreation Calculation"). It is too bad she didn't meet Raj three or four years ago, before he cut himself off his father's fortune, because his father would have bought her a hotel.
- Anu actually fits with Raj pretty good, because she's more a dominant person, which Raj lacks of.
- She is very successful for her job and has a lot of connections with celebrities and a lot of hotspots.
- She doesn't know about why Raj is still single and that he is very needy, arrogant, reek of desperation and a mama's boy. That is why his relationships never last.
- She dressed up as the U.S. Constitution at Leonard and Penny's Halloween party ("The Imitation Perturbation").
- Her relationship with Raj was on the rocks as of "The Paintball Scattering" because he found her talking and hugging her ex-boyfriend. Afterwards they decide to date and get to know each other better.
- Raj and Anu have nothing in common, besides pretty soon they would break up if Raj continues being his old self that drives his ex-girlfriends away.
- In "The Maternal Conclusion" Raj was heading to London and ask her to marry her. There future wasn't bright since they were so different, and Howard made Raj realize it.
|The Big Bang Theory Episodes|
|Young Sheldon Episodes|
|Appeared||M = Mentioned||Did not appear||Not aired/Not available|
|V = Voiced||C = Cameo||F = Flashback||I = Indirectly mentioned||P = Pictured|