Inspired by his hero, Albert Einstein, Sheldon tries his hand at the violin; Mary and Meemaw secretly buy a pregnancy test when Mary thinks she's pregnant.
Mary becomes pregnant, causing George to worry about finances. He does get a small pay raise from the school, but Mary loses the child. Meanwhile, Sheldon takes up violin lessons to be more like Albert Einstein. Noticing the prevalence of Jews like Einstein in physics, he decides to become Jewish himself. A rabbi then talks him out of it.
- Iain Armitage as Sheldon Cooper
- Zoe Perry as Mary Cooper
- Lance Barber as George Cooper Sr.
- Montana Jordan as George Cooper Jr.
- Raegan Revord as Missy Cooper
- Jim Parsons as the voice of Sheldon Cooper
- Annie Potts as Meemaw
- Billy Gardell as Herschel Sparks
- Melissa Peterman as Brenda Sparks
- Rex Linn as Principal Tom Petersen
- Matt Hobby as Pastor Jeff Difford
- Nancy Linehan Charles as Peg
- Wyatt McClure as Billy Sparks
- Melissa Tang as Ms. Fenley
- John Rubinstein as Rabbi Schneiderman
- Mary is not pregnant.