Sheldon uses sports analytics to help his school's football team, coached by his father, win games, but immediately becomes too popular for his taste as a result. Georgie struggles with his father neglecting him in favor of spending time with Sheldon, while Missy and Tam revel in Sheldon's new popularity. Meanwhile, Meemaw also asks for his advice regarding her sports bets. Sheldon gets a B+ on a math test due to his exhaustion after accompanying Tam to a party and decides that he cannot keep helping the team and continue giving Meemaw advice. He tells on his family to Mary, which prompts her to reprimand them on their actions. George begins ignoring Sheldon again for being a "snitch" and reconciles with Georgie.
- Guest starring:
- Ryan Phuong as Tam Nguyen
- Doc Farrow as Assistant Coach Wilkins
- Nick Carson as Pat Culpepper
- Scott Peat as Gerome
- Brandon Morales as Referee
- Cooper North as Student
- Brielle Barbusca as Cheerleader
- Isaac Faulkner as Party Guy
- Teleplay: Damir Konjicija & Dario Konjicijadi
- Story: Chuck Lorre & Steven Molaro
- Title Reference:
- A Solar Calculator: This is what George Sr. gave him.
- A Game Ball:
- A Cheerleader's Bosom: When Sheldon was hugged by a cheerleader, his face was in her bosom.
- This episode was watched by xx.x million people with a rating of xx.xx (adults 18-49).
- Total viewers including DVR users xx.x million.
- Young Sheldon was ranked #x for the week ending xx November 2017.
- This episode aired in Canada on November 2017.
To be entered.
To be entered.