Sheldon is joined in John's physics class by Paige, who is slightly smarter and younger than he is, causing him to be jealous. Paige and her family visit the Coopers. Her parents begin bickering after talking with George and Mary about raising a gifted child, Sheldon is still jealous of Paige, but Missy and Georgie like her older sister. John learns that he must not praise Paige too much in front of Sheldon.
- Iain Armitage as Sheldon Cooper
- Zoe Perry as Mary Cooper
- Lance Barber as George Cooper Sr.
- Montana Jordan as George Cooper Jr.
- Raegan Revord as Missy Cooper
- Annie Potts as Meemaw
- Jim Parsons as the voice of Sheldon Cooper
- Wallace Shawn as Dr. John Sturgis
- Valerie Mahaffey as Ms. Victoria McElroy
- Melissa Peterman as Brenda Sparks
- Ryan Phuong as Tam Nguyen
- Wyatt McClure as Billy Sparks
- Andrea Anders as Linda
- Josh Cooke as Barry
- Ella Anderson as Erica
- McKenna Grace as Paige Swanson
- Sheldon reveals his birthday as February 26.
- Jim Parsons would have technically been the same age as the high school students Sheldon went to school with.
- Mary doesn't have any friends. The only person she talks to Meemaw.
- Just like Sheldon he doesn't have any friends either, because everyone hates him. His only friend is Tam Nguyen.
- Sheldon avoids Tam, but Tam actually avoids Sheldon.
- Barry and Linda's relationship is similar to George and Mary Cooper.