The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
These events happened in the 2000s
The Big Bang Theory
- Sometime this decade: Stuart came to Pasadena and opened up the Comic Book Store.
- 2000: Amy begins training in the field of neurobiology
- 2003: Sheldon and Leonard meet for the first time; the duo also meet Howard and Raj
- 2003: The Elevator to the Apartment Building is destroyed
- 2004: Leonard earns his doctorate and officially becomes a doctor.
- 2005: On April 12, 2005, the guys meet Raj's sister Priya for the very first time at a Big Boy's restaurant before they started going to The Cheesecake Factory.
- 2006: Sheldon has an ear infection, causing the guys to create a protocol "Code Milky Green" (The Pancake Batter Anomaly)
- 2003-2007: Penny moves to Pasadena, starts dating Kurt, and gets a job at The Cheesecake Factory
- September 22, 2007: Leonard and Raj created an idea involving the conversion of footsteps into electromagnetic energy to make it possible for one to recharge their cell phone while walking.
- Before September 24, 2007: Penny breaks up with Kurt
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.